1-to-1 and KickBoxing Guru
Since joining Team PW in 2013 as an apprentice trainer, Danny has been an emerging star.
Hailing from Chile (yes, as in, South America), by way of Santa Barbara, California, Danny has brought his own unique, laid back, friendly style (with an authoritative edge, of course!). With a background in boxing, kickboxing and wrestling, Danny qualified Stateside as a coach, after finding a passion for helping people reach their fitness goals.
He came over to France to finish off a degree in International Business, joined a PW Bootcamp as a Camper himself, and was quickly snapped up for his highly personable attributes and charm, self-discipline and obvious ability to lead. Danny has not looked back since! He is now a superstar Bootcamp trainer and guru-kickboxing coach.
Although Danny specialises in martial arts, he is also a very successful personal trainer, in terms of getting results – having a great ability to hone in on what it takes to get the most out of each individual. He has personal trained several clients to make amazing transformations of their own in the last 12 months.
- Life Fitness Certification
- Bachelor of International Business
- National Association of Sports Medicine (Personal Training Certification)
- Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Certification
All of this sound a bit too official for you?! Here’s 3 things Danny loves (in his spare time):
- The Great Outdoors (oh, and clay-pigeon shooting)
- Skateboarding & Surfing (on a similar note)
- Chilean Barbecues (with all the paleo-approved trimmings, of course)
Let Danny help you be the best you can be, contact us today for your free consultation.